Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ISO code passed on for field API6850_UOM-DIM_UOM_ISO

Isabelle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear,

I'm having problems to transfer materials from ECC to GTS, but not for all materials, some are fine, others are not, I do not see any obvious differences between these materials,

in the transfer log I see the below error message;

Can I check these values in some sort of table view in SM30? which information could be missing.. I suppose it has to do with the ISO code of a unit of measurement, but no obvious information seems to be missing....

Any suggestions?

thanks!!!

No ISO code passed on for field API6850_UOM-DIM_UOM_ISO

Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_PRODUCT212

Diagnosis

No ISO code from the backend system was transferred for field API6850_UOM-DIM_UOM_ISO (UoM ISO) in communication structure API6850_UOM.

System Response

The system responds with an error or warning. If an error message is involved, the entire customs product is not transferred.

Procedure

Ensure that the assignment of entities to the corresponding ISO code has been maintained in the backend system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Isabelle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue resolved...

Problem was in ECC and GTS a special UOM was set up, which had no ISO code for EDI....

When this was filled, the transfer was succesfully...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi isabelle,

Can you please explain where you filled special UOM? I got the same error.

Thanks for you reply in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Please create a new discussion for your issue. This one is already closed.

Just a clue: In ECC, you will have to pick up all the UoM mapped to your product. Check if there is an ISO code assigned to those Units in table T006. Copy all those ISO codes and go to GTS and check if there is a mapping internal Unit in T006 table in GTS.

Regards

Dhilipan