cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Benefits Interface - Configuration needed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a suggestion from you., We have benefits are outsourced and they wanted to bring nightly data from third party system to SAP. For this we wanted to develop an interface for this., Now the question I have is?

1. Can we bring both master data and transaction data from third party system? or

2. Configure benefits in SAP and just bring transaction data using an interface?

Can you suggest me a way to do it and do I need configuration in SAP?

Thanks

Murthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make a seamless transition, you need to be able to relate the employee number (PERNR) with the employee's file number at the Benefit Provider, and either enter that information into a "Z" table that will be read by the interfaces (from SAP and to SAP), or you need to use an infotype field for that purpose (I believe one exists in IT0167).

Then you have to identify what information is required from SAP by the Benefit Provider, and what information from the Benefit Provider you would like to maintain (through the interface) in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remi,

I wanted to get information from Benefits provider to SAP. So do you think I can get master data at once at start and transaction data every night all by interfaces? or Should I configure Master data such as Plans, Costs, Variants etc then get the transaction data by interface? Or should we need to develop two interfaces one for master data to import plans, costs etc and another for Transaction data on regular basis?

Please suggest me.,

Thanks

Murthy