cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The fiscal year specified differs by more than a year from the fiscal year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

To rectify depreciation posted at development server I run OAGL which reset all depreciation posted (From FY 2008 to 2010), now when I am trying to post depreciation by AFAB for FY 2008 system showing error message

No posting possible in fiscal year 2008

Message no. AA688

Diagnosis

No posting is possible in the fiscal year 2008 specified. The fiscal year specified differs by more than a year from the fiscal year in which the last postings were performed.

Procedure

Correct your fiscal year specifications.

please advice me what step to be follow

Regards

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Error AA688 typically occurs in two situations:

1) A company code did not have any depreciation posted in the previous year. See note 144441.

2) If in a comany code no depreciation has been posted ever, then it is important to note that the periods of the last depreciation posting in table TABA and the year and period of the last depreciation posting in table T093D (fields AFBLPE and AFBLGJ) are initial. You can set these fields to 000 / 0000 with the correction report attached in SAP note 26073.

See if any of this information helps you further.

Brigitte

Former Member

Hi Brigitte,

Thanks for your reply, I have checkd table TABA and T093D and get value in field AFBLPE = 12 and AFBLGJ = 2006, so I try to post Depreciation AFAB with Fiscal Year 2007 and Posting Period 01.

and its solved my issue.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar ,

Can you please advise how to reset the filed in table TABA and T093D?

thanks!!

Answers (0)