SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Proposal-FPVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am doing the dunning proposal, when i have checked in the application log there is no dunning notices in the dunning proposal.

I am getting the message "Dunning Notices in Dunn. Prop. 0". There is no incoming payment method and lock in the contract account master data.

Could anyone give some idea please?

Thanks & Regards,

Aswin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

There can be multiple reasons for the dunning proposal not getting executing successfully.

(a) Check if there is a previous dunning proposal which has been executed on the account, but for that no dunning activity is there.In this scenario, the account will not get dunned.

(b) Event 300 to 303 gets triggerred during the Dunning proposal run.Check if there is any custom FM is attached in these events. There can be validations which are not getting met due to which the dunning proposal is not getting executed.

After checking the above scenarios, still the problem persists, then before running the dunning proposal, change the problem class of the application to :"addtional Info" and then execute the dunning.

You will definately get some info.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

There can be multiple reasons for the dunning proposal not getting executing successfully.

(a) Check if there is a previous dunning proposal which has been executed on the account, but for that no dunning activity is there.In this scenario, the account will not get dunned.

(b) Event 300 to 303 gets triggerred during the Dunning proposal run.Check if there is any custom FM is attached in these events. There can be validations which are not getting met due to which the dunning proposal is not getting executed.

After checking the above scenarios, still the problem persists, then before running the dunning proposal, change the problem class of the application to :"addtional Info" and then execute the dunning.

You will definately get some info.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

1. I have checked the dunning history table there is no item in that table.

2. I have activated the "additional info" i am getting below listed messages. But I am not able to get any info relevant to the error.

ID No. Message Text

EMMA 11 Start business process Dunning Proposal for Business Partner 2082

>3 226 1 dunning group(s) created

>3 346 No dunnable items in dunning group

EMMA 11 Start business process Dunning Proposal for Business Partner 2082

>3 226 1 dunning group(s) created

>3 346 No dunnable items in dunning group

>3 535 FICA Dunning Proposal Run

>3 535 22.05.2011 73

>6 372 Computer sapsbx, job name MAHN2011052273_001, job count 13060101

>3 248 Job no. 001, reconciliation key 1114273 AA

>6 378 Job started as update run

>6 354 Mass activity started: Interval 1 from 0000000001 to ZZZZZZZZZZ, activity type MAHN

0 18 COMMIT successful

MASSACT 101 Selected Item Groups 1

MASSACT 101 Selected Items 1

MASSACT 102 Accounts with Dunning Lock 0

MASSACT 102 Accounts with Posting Lock 0

MASSACT 101 Dunning Groups to be Checked 1

MASSACT 102 Groups w/o Main Receivable 0

MASSACT 102 Dunning Notices in Dunn. Prop. 0

Thanks

Aswin

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem, no dunning because in VKONT is EZAWE not empty and no blocking. There is also a OSS Note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/460010

I have never seen mass blocking of payments before the start of the FPVA.

There must be some workaround, can anybody help with this issue?

Thank you

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

0 Kudos

HI,

I am trying to replicate dunning scenario in sandbox but I am getting the same error.

As you seem to have resolved this, could you please tell me what was the issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Paresh