cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Settlement Issue in Sandbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Issue is when I settle the Production Order, i am getting an error as "GL Account # 1234 is not defined in Chart of Account 'AABB' "

Route cause for this error is because of deletion of old GL Account# (4 digits) sets from the chart of account AABB and created new set of GL's for AABB COA of 8 digits.

• I have deleted complete FI, CO Transaction Data's as well as Master Data's

• I have assigned all the account assignment settings with new set of GL's.

Even though system is calling Old GL account when i run the settlement in T-code KO88 or CO88.

Your immediate action on this is highly appreciated.

Regards,

YJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please that production order costing analysis,

please check in that update the old G/L accounts or new G/l accounts.

or try with creation of new production order with new postings.

Regards

Nagaraju sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Thanks for your quick reply,

I have created the new Production Order and i can see the New GL account in Cost Analyse window, eventhough the same error message pops up at settlement process.

regards

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CO Experts,

Any solution for the issue!!!!!...............

rgd

YJ

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your OBYC setting for stock posting.

transaction type GBB and PRD.

regards,

Divraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divraj,

I have checked it, in both the transactions i have assigned the new set of GL's but still the same error message is poping up.

rgd

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ny thoughts...

rgd

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any thoughts,,

rgd

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

1). Please check OBYC and VKOA account determination carefully and delete if you find any old set of GL Accounts

2). Please check in Tables, Some times even if you delete the GL Accounts - The values like GL number or amounts will still store in Table.. try to check and delete if any

3). Stilll if it dont solve...then please provide the full error discription in Long text. I can help you in fix this issue..

Thanks

Fit 4 Nothing

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Sender or Receiver details in KO88 or CO88, You will Find your OLD GL Account. IF SO Check the Settlement Profile of the Production Order and from Settlement Profile check the Allocation Structure ,ther might the OLD GL Assigned in it. Remove it and replace with your new GL.

the above assignment will be the reason for geting Error in KO88 or CO88.

Thanks

Goutam

Edited by: Goutam78 on Jun 2, 2011 7:12 PM