cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTARQ : Workflow task wasn't triggered : How can I submit PTARQ LR again ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I got a problem in my customizing.

And during a bit more than one day, all leave request created were with field "task" empty.

The problem is fixed now.

Is there a way to post again all those leave request in order to trigger the workflow ?

Thx a lot

Erwan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you can try to withdraw all the leaves so that the leave request again goes back to the employee now employee can resubmit the same leave request by including the task..

You can withdraw a request by making use of the function module PT_ARQ_EXECUTE_REQUEST by passing the IM_COMMAND parameter value as EXECUTE_WITHDRAW and pass the request ID.

May you can just check what exactly the command would be ...

Am sorry I hope you mean the workflow taskid is not maintained in the configurtion right? so simply just with draw all the leave request if you have the log by using the above mnetioned function module and again ask the employee to resubmit the leave request.. Priro to this make sure that the workflow tmaplte ID which you are maintaining in the customization is defined with agent assignment as General other wise the workflow will fail to start.

I hope all the request status is still APPROVED if it is posted then you cannot withdraw but you need to delete the req. You can get the details of the leave request from PTREQ_HEADER table..

Regards

Pavan

Edited by: Pavan Bhamidipati on May 26, 2011 7:18 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I manually re-enter all the leave request via the PTARQ "test" interface.

THX Anyway