cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

characteristics to Value assgmt type SAP_EHS_1103_001

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

plse tell me how to assign characteristics & pharse set of this SAP_EHS_1103_001 and what are characteristics need to be assigned.

plse tell me hoe to do.

thank in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

what is the name of the value assignment SAP_EHS_1103_001? Not all "properties" do have characteristics assigned.

You should not "mix" a value assignment (class) having SAP charactersitics with custom specific characteristics.

With best regdars

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C.B,

This SAP_EHS_1103_001 name is More data tab in CBIH82. but in system screen is comming blank.

there is no sap Standard characteristics for the value.

thanks,

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I found this link:

http://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YY-IHS_MD_100_02

According this link:

Value assignment type SAP_EHS_1101_001 (Work area, IHS data) is linked to SAP class SAP_EHS_1101_001

Further infomation provided in this link:

The classes are delivered empty with the exception of the IHS data, meaning without characteristics.You should therefore create the characteristics you require in the Classification System and assign them to the classes in which they are to be used.

Therefore there should be a SAP standard class available but without assigned characteristics (refer to informations provided by Niraj)

As add on. Take a look here:

C.B.Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Jun 13, 2011 2:05 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Jun 13, 2011 2:05 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Jun 13, 2011 2:07 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Jul 3, 2011 5:33 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Jul 3, 2011 5:34 PM

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a SAP class named: SAP_EHS_1103_001 available in the system.

Create your own characterisitcs, assing them to the class mentioned above.

This will bring the characteristics you have created in the More Accident data tab in CBIH82.

If value of your characteristics are phrase enabled, then first create the phrases, assign them to phrase set.

Do match up master data and then complete the activity in Edit phrse set to Attribute assignment.

Regards,

Niraj

b_krebbers
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

Ofcourse I can create Characteristics in CT04 but can you explain how to do so exactly?

and

How you assing them to the (Non-existing) classes SAP_EHS_110* mentioned above?

=> Goto => Classification => Tells me my Characteristis Class type = 12 but what I understand from above is that it should be Class Type 100?

Thanks,

Bas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

>

> plse tell me how to assign characteristics & pharse set of this SAP_EHS_1103_001 and what are characteristics need to be assigned.

>

>

> plse tell me hoe to do.

>

>

> thank in advance

Hello,

All the classes and chracteristics within EH&S are in the protected name space of SAP (They all start with SAP_EHS*) and therefore you can and should not change these classes - for example by adding characteristics.

To enable the phrase assignement you can use transaction CGCZ - please read the documentation carefully (Press F1 on the check boxes).

Hope this helps

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

In T.ocde CGAC for value assgmt type SAP_EHS_1103_001 is not assign any characteristics.

as you told i run the tocode but no useful.

can u provide any othe solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just had a look into one of our systems:

SAP_EHS_1103_001 has not assigned any characteristics there as well...

I'm not sure why this is the case.

You can add chars. to the class by using CL02 - but normally the system doesn't allow you to do that.

You can create your own chracteristics with CT04.

If you want to use phrases in your new created chars. make sure they are 30 CHARs long.

Hope this helps

Mark