cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can We have the print out of the Notification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can someone please help me if I can have the workflow approval for the notification?

Thanks in advance......

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Edited by: 1234_abcd on May 31, 2011 12:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can create the workflow for the notification.

Once notification is created, it will alert the approver. Once he approves or releases the notification, it will alert the Maintenance people to start the work.

This can be done based on either System status or User Status.

Check with your workflow consultant regarding this.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the prompt reply,

can we have the multilevel of approval for the notification.

My scenario is that I have to map the some TPM functionality in the SAP, for Example there will be KAIZENS (Improvement Projects), which should be approved by the seniors, at the different levels.therefore in the workflow I want the approval of 2 persons in the sequence, I know that we can maintain the Z-Table for triggering the work flow in the sequence, but that should be coming after release and once Rejected by any Approver, the notification should be marked for completion.

Thanks in advance.

Please help.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, its possible with some user status.

As initial approval can be triggered by using system status CRTD. But for 2nd level, there should be some triggering point. That could be done user statuses.

But automatically from workflow, is it possible to change the user status? I have not worked in workflow. Check with your workflow consultants.

Let us try for other options as well.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I guess Via Work flow table only we can get the second approver triggering, that is change in the event of the work flow we can have the mail triggered to the second approver's SAP inbox. but the problem arrises when any one of the approvers is rejecting the project because down the line we want to close the Notification there only.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=83149

Check this link. In User status definition, you can define the Authorisation check. Assign the same in User Master. Based on the authorisation checks in User statuses & user master, only that user status can be selected by particular user.

You can trigger the workflow (email) based on user status.

Based on business control in User statuses, you can control the Release of notification.

While saving the notification, call BAPI BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CLOSE to complete if the user status is in rejected.

In your case, 2 sequence of approval is required. So create 4 different user statuses with 2 different authorisation checks.

1. User 1 Accept

2. User 1 Reject

3. User 2 Accept

4. User 2 Reject

If selected user status in notification falls in Reject user status, then call the BAPI to close the notification.

Use BADI NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE Change When Saving Notification. In that, call the above mentioned BAPI.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Answers (0)