Archivelink in MIGO causes PT019 problem (V1 in SM14) during Goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have SAP R/3 Enterprise:

SAP_BASIS 620 0050 SAPKB62050

SAP_ABA 620 0050 SAPKA62050

SAP_APPL 470 0022 SAPKH47022 Logistics and Accounting

At the beginning I say that Archivelink works in V3(Billing) in NACE, but in ME(Inventory Management) it does'nt; despite the fact that I have done similar configuration.

Mesage in sm14 and express message:

"PT 019: No archive information found for object type &1 and document type &2"

What I have done is blue (and what was done before) is below:

NACE: ME->Condition records: Output Type->ZWE3: Trans./Event Type WE; Print version 3 -> Condition Recs. in Material Document Pr i choose Storage Mode Print and archive. NACE: ME->Output types->ZWE3: Storage system: Storage Mode Print and archive; Document type MMIDELNTOR Goods receipt with reference to PO

OACA MMIDELNTOR - Goods receipt with reference to PO - TRANSACTIONCODE - MIGO

OAC2: MMIDELNTOR - Goods receipt with reference to PO - TIF

OAC3: BUS2017-MMIDELNTOR-X-T1-TOA01-0 (T1-TOA01 works in V3 - transaction VF02)

OAD5 Doc.type MMIDELNTOR; Doc.type MMIDELNTOR; Object, method and tasks Obj. type BUS2017 Entry Method CREATE Task TS30001128 Assignment Task TS30001117; Workflow parameter TRANSACTIONCODE MIGO; Storage system and link table Cont.Rep.ID T1 Link TOA01

Any questions?

Thank You for your answers.

Edited by: Piotr Konarski on Jun 1, 2011 11:38 AM

Edited by: Piotr Konarski on Jun 1, 2011 11:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JP_Barcenas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

are you sure that BUS2017 is the correct business object for the type of document you are using n MIGO?

The error PT019 usually means lack of customizing in OAC3. Check that BUS2017 is the correct object for goods receipts (after a quick search in SWO1 I found object MKPF pointing to Goods Receipts, but I am not familiar with MM)

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Thanks for your time.

I am you sure that BUS2017 is the correct business object for the type of document in MIGO. I am not familiar with MM too, but OSS notes indicates that this is correct busines object.

It is strange, but when I debug program, it has business object MSEG, not BUS2017.

I am not sure it is good or not, but similar configuration for MSEG does not work too.

Any idea?

Piotr

JP_Barcenas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

then check the print program used for your output type. It is possible that the print program is not passing the archivelink parameters to the form (either smartform, sapscript or adobe form). To check this, try using the standard print program to check if the same error occurs.

cheers,

juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have read the same, at the same time that you (Juan),

at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/63/566039b85f9443e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

-> Information for Developers -> Storing Outgoing Documents -> Import Parameters for Storing Outgoing Documents

This information and insert MSEG in oac3 had resolved problem with archiving.

We have problem with polish signs in pdf, but this is another problem.

Thanks, Juan.

JP_Barcenas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piotr,

I am glad to read that!

For the Polish characters, check the SAP note 141343 and 1180387.

good luck!

Juan