cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Ledger settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts!

Now, I'm getting some issue about configuration material ledger settlement.

The first, I have a material with price control "S" (Standard price).

Second, when close period, I perform t.code CKMLCP (Edit costing run), but the system doesn't generate material ledger settlement. why? How do I perform it?

Help me, please!

Best regards, Huy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huy ,

I need more details in order to properly reply your query . If we have ML in place, the price control must be "S" .

Regarding CKMLCP not updating the settlement ... CKMLCP will roll off the variances. What error is comming during CKMLCP run ... can you please send us the error message..

Also please reveiw SAP Note 908737 - Post Closing in Material Ledger

Please revert back with details and further clarifications

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear you!

Thank for your help, but really that i want to know to configure in t.code OBYC. So when I run t.code CKMLCP (edit cost run) then the step Revaluation of consumption will arise FI documentation. help me to process it, please!

Best regards, Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your query is nicely explainedin the SAP Note 908737 - Post Closing in Material Ledger

It has steps and postings for different transaction keys..

Please reveiw the same .. in case of any further clarifications.. kindly revert back.

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear you!

I done to according to the note. After that when I run t.code CKMLCP (edit cost run) in the step Revaluation of consumption the system didn't still arise material ledger settlement document, Help me to process it. can you specify some t.code to configure for the issue, please!

Best regards, Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Huy,

What is the error comming during revaluation.. If settlement document is not comming.. tell us the error system is giving..

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear you!

when I run to this step Post closing the system display error "No Closing Entries Posted For Materials Due To Errors"?

Help me to process it, please!

Best regards, Huy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huy ,

Please understand.. we are not Magicians or SAP creators who can tell you what is the problem from such standard messages..

If you can let us know the specific errors of the materials... we may try to help you.. or else we cannot..

Regards

Sarada

michael_savarimuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Huy,

I have the same issue.

The only message on the log is: "0 material(s) successfully processed.  Message no. C+714"

Can you tell me how you resolved this issue?

Cheers,

TD

Answers (0)