cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material with moving average price ,while posting grn act as standard price

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i have a material with a moving average price , according to moving average price during grn posting no price difference account should be created at any circumstance , but while i posted grn , i am getting stock account - wip 14407.98 , GRIR - DM 16800 -

Price difference matl trns - 2392.02 WHY THESE PRICE DIFFERENCE CREATED i have maintained only moving average price in accounting view

regards

Leo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member213836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check that the Price Control in the Materials Master is V and not S?

Regards,

Niranjan

esther_hernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Do you allow negative stocks for your material? When the material has negative stocks, the valuation logic is similar to standard price.

In the table MSEG for the material document item you see the fields MSEG-LBKUM for the stock before the posting and MSEG-SALK3 for the value before the posting.

Are they negative?

Please, let me know.

Thanks!

esther.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In SAP we have two price control moving average price and standard price

In MMR if u using Moving average Price if any difference in price it will post it to stock account

but in case of standard price it post it o PRD account (Price diff Account)

Regards

AKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i agree mine is moving price , and i also have price difference account

how???

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Material Ledger might have been activated in your case. Check the material master accounting view for the checkbox ML Act.

If ML is activated, there should be 2 accounting document generated, in the second accounting document the price difference will be debited back to stock account.

ie. +BSX & -PRY

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for your response but ml act indicator also remain blank only