cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate record in 2lis_03_bf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am loading inventory infocubes. i have deleted the setup tables and have done the initialization load of BX, BF and UM as per the standard method. Before filling the setup table, i have checked with RSA7, smq1 and lbwq that there is no data in it. On the next day when i load the delta for 2lis_03_bf, i am getting duplicate data.

Can anyone help me in this plz.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the data getting doubled whlie extracting sing R/3 too??

If not then the double data must have been the result of incorrect marker update.

as earlier indicated BX- with marke, BF Full repairs :- without Marker subsequent delta loads will have marker update.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for all your response.

I followed all the step mentioned by AL1112 yesterday night.

In todays delta when i am comparing my query with ECC side (mb5b), my query gives double data. which means that some materials are getting loaded again. and this materials are of yesterday posting date.

And there was no posting in ECC done at that time as i had loaded it in the night.

What could be the reason for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI, the Delta loads are scheduled in the process chain and not done manually. And the V3 jobs are also already scheduled. Will it be helpful if i run a delta load immediately after the init load. so that the first delta will not contain any data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below steps....

2LIS_03_BX

u2022 Release request with Marker Update (No Tick).

2LIS_03_BF

u2022 Init Delta (2LIS_03_BF) without data transfer.

u2022 Do full load. Release Request with No Marker Update (Tick).

u2022 Successive delta uploads must always be compressed with marker Updates (No Tick).

2LIS_03_UM

u2022 Init Delta (2LIS_03_BF) without data transfer.

u2022 Do full load. Release Request with No Marker Update (Tick).

u2022 Successive delta uploads must always be compressed with marker Updates (No Tick).

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can check these OSS notes for your issue :-

417703 -> Missing/duplicate record during extraction with 2LIS_03_BF

602260 -> Procedure for reconstructing data for BW

1166009 -> TRFC_QOUT_READ_NEXT caused "Duplicate records"

Regards,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be that there were postings in ECC when setups/init load was being done. Those records get collected in the setup tables as well as the extraction/update queues. These records would be part of the init load and the subsequent delta load as well. This is the reason why users are locked when we do setups and init load.