Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV_ORDER_FLOW_INFORMATION

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a invoice of sale (SD) with two positions ( 10 and 11 )

The two positions refer to the same accounting document (FI)

Accounting is correct!

I can not find a relationship in table "BSEG" to select the BUZEI that corresponds to the position of the invoice (SD)

Or a BAPI or a function that return the correct buzei or correct accounting point.

If we look at each position of invoice SD is the same accounting document (FI) and I have reviewed the characteristics defined in VKOA and can not find a relationship.

I use this function "RV_ORDER_FLOW_INFORMATION" but I dont get to relationship with invoice position.

Only I have "accounting document".

Since the transaction VF03 when selecting any of the two positions.

Next, the system run the function "AC_DOCUMENT_RECORD.

EXPORTING

I_AWTYP = 'VBRK'

I_AWREF = VBRK-VBELN

I_AWORG = VBRK-LOGSYS

I_BUKRS = VBRK-BUKRS

Then: You select accounting document (FI) and the system run the function "FI_DOCUMENT_RECORD '.

Best regards,

Gustavo

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somehow i fail to see your Question/problem, but yeah good information given aside from that.

0 Kudos

Hi Florian

I am sorry.

I am not found any relationship at all BSEG-buzei (accounting document) that refers to each position of the invoice of sale (SD).

My question is how I can get the relationship for each position of the invoice for the same accounting document?

This functión "RV_ORDER_FLOW_INFORMATION" can you help me?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Gustavo

0 Kudos

Hello,

I used this function and solved my problem:

CALL FUNCTION 'ACCOUNT_ALLOCATION'

EXPORTING

invoice_header = komkcv

invoice_item = kompcv

protocol_mode = 'X'

IMPORTING