SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. DS017 Program 4FBU does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run FM Report Painter "Budget Consumption", there is Message no. DS017 Program 4FBU does not exist. How could I resolve?

Regards

Ton

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi,

Try to re-import the reports from client 000 via FME2 transaction.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi,

Try to re-import the reports from client 000 via FME2 transaction.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thank you for your advised. I found that the report "4FBUDCON" & "4FBUDGET" in library 4FM are not assigned to report group.

I use GR59 to import library "4FBC" & "4FBU" that missing from my target client. These report is in Library "4FM" and Table "FMRBCS" (compliance with reports). Then, I go to GR52 to generate Report Group but the message appeared :

- Report 4FM 4FBUDCON does not exist.

- Report group 4FBC does not contain any reports

So I try GRR3 to execute report and the system request to assign this report to report group. I assign report group 4FBC, the below message occurred.

- Objects with leading numerals may not be created.

My issue is related with T-Code FMRP_RW_BUDCON - Overview of Budget Consumption cannot be executed. SE93 advisewd that this T-Code related to Report Group 4FBC, while I cannot generate report group 4FBC.

In FME2, I tried execute all reports but It seem like not related to this t-code. Could you please advice more for report copying process from source client 000?

Regards,

Ton

Former Member

The issue is resolved by:

1) GR59 - Copy Report Group 4FBC & 4FBU

2) GR52 - Genereate Report Group 4FBC & 4FBU with error message appeared. Force the system to be saved.

If the report group cannot be generated, the report group will be disappeared from Target Client. The copy report from source client process is required again. Then, try the below step:

1) GR59 - Copy Report Group 4FBC & 4FBU

2) GRR1 - Created Report by copy from 4FBUDCON & 4FBUDGET

3) GR51 - Created Report Group by copy from 4FBC & 4FBU

From this step , the system will be awared that, there are 2 reports in the target client.

4) GR52 - Generate the copied report group

5) GR52 - Generate standard report group 4FBC & 4FBU

Dear Ton,

I was facing same issue recently. Your above solution worked perfectly.

Regards