cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create contact person in right number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'd like to create a new contact person in CRM webclient in the correct number range.

When I create a new contact person, the system automaticaly create a new BP in the number range that is defined as internal.

How can I do to when create a new contact person in CRM this be created in a specific number range?

Thanks,

Susana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must define new grouping for contact persons and assign desired number range to this grouping. You define this under cross-aplication components>sap business partner>business partner>basic settings>number ranges and groupings>define groupings and assign number ranges.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I had already created a specific grouping and number range for contact persons, but the question is when I create a new contact person, the system creates this in the number range that is defined as internal by default. What I need to do to when I create a new contact person, it will be created in the specific number range for contact person that I have defined.

Thanks,

Susana

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Field fo grouping is not shown by standard on overview page of business partner. You must add it from available fields. Add field HEADER-STRUCT.BP_GROUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had already this field available in webclient. with this field I can create a new contact person in the correct grouping but manualy. What I would like to do is create this automaticaly.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can implement badi BADI_CRM_BP_UIU_DEFAULTS to predefine default values. It works also for grouping. But this works only for web ui and not for sap gui.

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susana,

Are you working on a interaction center based profile?

If so, you have also a customizing option: you can set up that information in your account identification profile.

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've implemented the badi you sugested me and the problem is solved.

Thank you.

former_member110533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the fasted way, as Bruno already said, is to change the Grouping directly in the Account Identification Profile via SPRO.

Works great!

Cheers,

André

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Could you please help out on the below mentioned thread I am also facing the same issue and I have performed the configuration with regards to number ranges and greyed out fields for contact person.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3385372

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (0)