cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to CRM UI - "UCF_Properties is undefined" Javascript Error

0 Kudos

NB: The actions I performed below were on a test/demo system! You should carefully consider if this is the right course of action for a productive system!

I had an issue where I'd been previously using a CRM 7.0 EhP1 system, and rebuilt the system up to SP04. When I tried to access the UI, I couldn't log in (pressing the login button did nothing), and got a "UCF_Properties is undefined" Javascript error.

I was able to fix this by doing the following:

1. In SE38, execute the report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES. Under "Menu:, double-click "Delpoy MIMES". Then when that has finished, double-click "Force MIME deployment".

2. In SMICM, choose the "Goto --> HTTP Plugin --> Server Cache --> Invalidate Globally. Click "Yes".

3. Delete Temporary Internet Files out of Internet Explorer: Tools--> Internet Options --> (General Tab, Browsing History section) Delete.

This fixed the issue.

Thanks to SAP's Leon Davis and Marc Loesche.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

varman_geek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Des,

Your post was really helpfull!!

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting it... saved a lot of time!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup, that work for me too

Thanks a bunch

paul_clark3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This also worked after our EHP5 for our ECC system.  Interesting thing was that everything worked with FIREFOX, but not with IE until after this procedure...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for solution, it helped me to fix my problem.

I have installed Solution Manager 7.1 and when tried tio run solman_setup i got the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Evegeny - I am facing the same issue with solman 7.1 sps03. You mentioned this solution "helped" to solve the problem -was there anything else you did? I posted another thread on this issue here

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try updating your Internet Explorer to a newer version.

I encountered this issue on a IE8 8.0.6001.

I then used another desktop to access Solution Manager which has IE8 8.0.7601 and there it works fine.

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Des for posting this. I also came across the same