Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPM 2. 0 - Automated script management - Portal runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever I click on "Automated Script Management" I receive this message:

Portal runtime error.

An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Exception ID: 11:14_15/06/11_0008_11133350

Refer to the log file for details about this exception.

When I look at the log history, I see 1 error: "No hierarchy maintained for object type".

What do I have to do to resolve the issue?

Thanks,

François

5 REPLIES 5

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Francois,

When you say u201CWhenever I click on Automated Script Management, I receive an erroru201D, where are you in the application? My assumption is that you at the initial Application Setup area (or Home page tab) and click on the link to Automated Script Management, is that correct or are you at a different step in the process?

Is this the first time youu2019ve tried to access this area or have you created other Scripts before and only recently has this error appeared?

Regards,

Bob

0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

You are right it's either from the direct link of the home page or from the Application Setup Menu. Other users (Jean-Pierre and I) have the same issue and we never created an automated scripts before.

Thanks,

François

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Francois,

Since this is the first time that you are going through this you may want to check that you have the created BW Queries saved into the Role of Central Reporting Lead in BW. You are going to need to be a CRL to manage these scripts, make sure you have CRL user rights. And make sure you have the correct configuration by running the BI Diagnostics tool provided in SAP Note 937697.

Regards,

Bob

0 Kudos

Hi..

Since you are getting an error of Hierarchy, you have to follow the following steps:

1. After specifying the Hierarchy name in SPRO, Login to SuPM and go to "Settings" tab and select the tab "Default Hierarchy"

2. Here, you have to select the Hierarchy which you want it to be used by SuPM application

3. Then, you have to go to "Application Properties" and select "Data Source Administration"

4. You have to Refresh All the Data Sources to reflect the changes.

Now, Try using the application, it will not throw you any error.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Raghunandan GV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The above error may be due to incorrect maintenance of hierarchies in your SuPM ABAP system.

Goto SPRO --> SuPM --> Maintain SPM Hierarchies, now check whether you have maintained the correct hierarchy here.

Thanks,

Harsh