cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when assigning planning level in Treasury - Link to Cash Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am trying to assign the planning level in FSCM (ECC6) using this configuration path Treasury & Risk Management->Transaction Manager-> General settings-->Link to cash management--->Assign Planning Level - but when I tried to assign the combination of product type, status, level, bank known and unknown, I get the error message "Entry cocode 51A 10 does not exist in TZC37 ( check entry). I tried to find the maintenance dialog in SM30 for table TZC37, the IMG activities points to Loans > Company Code-Dependent Settings for Product Type. But I am assigning MM, FX product type. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jidji GM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check whether you have assigned 10 to activity category. It looks like you have assigned this to status. Status management is only relevant for loans area.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks...I managed to solve this issue by leaving the 'status of record' field blank.

Regards,

Jidji GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even I got the same issue when I was doing the configruation for "Assign Planning Levels" (FZFD) in TRM (Link to Cash Mgmt).

The easiest way to get rid of TZC37 Entry, do not enter anything in second column which is Status of data record (STA), system will automatically take the value as "0"

Thanks - Imran.

Answers (0)