cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Contact

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on FSCM 6.4 Collection Management, while i tried to create customer contact and tried to get the contact information from get contact person from the process receivables it is showing blank, i can create it manually but by any means if i could see the contact information as it is available in FI-AR in general data, it is replicated from CRM business partner to FI. Please help me with standard procedure people adopt for the customer contact information in business partner collection management or credit management.

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

The program MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT tranfers informations from bp to client and client to bp. Check if can help you.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to save the contact information in the customer master XD02.

Once it is there, when you select the get contact icon in process receivables, it will copy the contact into process receivables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

Also sent you another message and you are omnipresent in Collections (at least - as I am searching that only).

I am not able to sync ECC-Customer/Contact Person as FSCM-BP/Contact Perso.

And Contact Person doesn't appear in worklist.

Customer created/changed (with a Contact Person) is synced, but, fails when there is a Contact Person.

Seek you kind help.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you got a Contact tab in your Collections Management BP

Check your config for master data sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I didn't got the contact tab in Collection Management BP, i've activated assignment of contact person in master data syn. I've contact person info saved in FI-AR. I am able to see only Address, Address Overview, identification, Control, Payment transactions, status and collection profile tabs only. Please let me know if i missed any customizing settings.

Thanks and regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

no - the customer master xd03 is where the contact information is taken from.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark..Now its working!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

I am not able to sync ECC-Customer/Contact Person as FSCM-BP/Contact Person.

And Contact Person doesn't appear in worklist.

Customer created/changed (with a Contact Person) is synced, but, fails when there is a Contact Person.

Seek you help.

Thanks,