cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open quantity in list of contracts(VA45)

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot find the open quantity filed in list of contracts report(VA45). Could anyone tell me how to add this field into VA45 report?

Many Thanks

Jean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

Once you see the output of VA45, then go to the Menu Settings> layout> Current.

You will get a dialog window and it will be split into 2. The right hand side contains the list of fields that are not displayed in the output. From that list choose and find the fields which you require. For e.g. Confirm Qty, Order Qty, Open order qty etc. If the required field which you need is available then choose that field and then push those fields into the left hand side using the arrow button. Once you do that, give OK. Now the required field shall appear in the output.

Lakshminarayanan

P.S.mark all helpful answers for points

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshminarayanan,

I knew the layout setting and have checked.

But unfortunately there are just Confirm Qty, Order Qty but no Open Qty. Could you please check?

And also I cannot fint the table in which the open quantity is stored.

Many Thanks

Jean

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also if you use t-code VA43 and click status overview button, you can get the open quantity. But it is only for individual contract. I would like to know how to get this open quantity maybe with programming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

basically according, to the SAP - Sales concept is concerned, there are two things. One is the order quantity which always refers to the total order qty for a material. Other is the open order qty, which is always based on a formaula.

For eg. I create an order for a material m1 for 1000 pieces.

Suppose, I have already invoiced 250 pieces from it and also i have taken a fresh delivery for another 250 pieces. Then the open order qty will be = total order qty - ( deliveries + picking + PGI + invoice)

i.e = 1000 - (250+250).

= 500.

So open order qty simply based on the above formula. You can use this formula in your programming.

Lakshminarayanan

P.S. Mark all helpful answers for points.

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshminarayanan,

Thanks for your info and explanation

As you know, this formula is not that easy.

You have to take all the subsequent documents into account.

Also have to consider if the quantity in the subsequent documents take an positive or negative effect.

So do you know any standard program or function module for retrieving the open quantity?

Many Thanks

Jean

Message was edited by: Jean Chang