cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

z field appended to VBAP enhancement, doesn't shows in LBWE 2LIS_11_VASCL,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

SD team has enhanced the Sales document table VBAP adding some z fields that I need to extract to BW, I'm able to see the append included in VBAP and MCVBAP, but when I go to LBWE I can't see the field available in the POOL list in the structure maintance, I read a note Note 576886 - Change to user-defined fields not extracted that mentions that the best way to do an enchancement is to add an append to VBAP and when this table is enhanced the fields can be seen in LBWE. In fact there are z field from and older development that are avaiable, I already look for an enchancement to this extractor in cmod and smod, but there is nothing so I asume that there where included when added to the VBAP table. In resume the field are available in VBAP, MCVBAP and not in LBWE POOL and neither in TMCEXCFS. Some thread I already read, mention the MCVBAPUSR but the other z fields available in LBWE aren't there. MCVBAPUSR table only has dummy field.

Hope someone can give some advice and thanks in advance.

Edited by: Emilio Cruz on Jun 20, 2011 12:07 PM

Edited by: Emilio Cruz on Jun 20, 2011 12:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

case has been resolved. It is necessary that when in LBWE you click in maintenence, create a transport order. At that moment the table TMCEXCFZ (LO Data Extraction: Field Status Comm. Structures (Customer) ) is modified with the z fields added to the standard table. As I only wanted to validate if the field were available, I was not generating the transport order.

Regards.