cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print batch of checks

andrewbleier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Banking -> document printing -> Check's for payment -> To Be Printed...A list of checks populates the screen. Each is selected with a check box, system asks which printer is being used, system confirms the physical check number is the same as what is in the printer, select print.

Typically, the cursor will flicker a few times as the system sends the individual checks/documents to the printer. Now, only a single check prints and the confirmation window does not appear.

This user is a superuser -

I log in using another superuser, same workstation, and follow the same process, and the checks print as they normally have, as a batch.

There are no authorizations to adjust as this is a superuser and i have checked document settings / check for payment, print preferences, and confirmed that both users are using the same form.

SAP 8.80.235 PL 17

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member247972
Participant
0 Kudos

Andrew,

We just ran into the same problem in 8.82 PL13.  It seems to be user specific.  Were you able to find a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Did you resolve this issue with printing a single check. I have a user that has just reported the same issue.  The user is running Sap 8.82 PL 09

former_member247972
Participant
0 Kudos

Kathy,

Yes we did.  The issue seemed to be something with the overridden name and address on the check.  Whenever we tried printing the check or a batch containing the check they would not print.  We determined that the user was somehow entering a control string that the printer/SAP could not handle.