Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 vendor payment notification

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to trigger an email to vendor when a payment runs in Tx F110. I know I can use BTE 2040 to send an email with pdf attachment but the requirement is to send an excel attachment instead of pdf. Any advice regarding how this can be done will be greatly helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

How the Vendors are Paid ?

I assume that either you are using some user exits to create a Payment file using DME or some Zprogram to create a payment extract file in line with a perscribed banks format after the F110 run.This file will be transferred (FTP or any other file transfer mechanism) to Bank or the user himslelf will upload the file into the bank's portal to get the payments done

If this is mechanism you are following then the Bank File format will have a field for email id as well which needs to be populated.Once this emailid is populated in the file, then the Bank's portal will send an email to the Vendor once the Payment is done along with the Payment advice as well.

Vendors primary email id can be maintained in the Vendor master.

Thanks,

K.Kiran .

4 REPLIES 4

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

How the Vendors are Paid ?

I assume that either you are using some user exits to create a Payment file using DME or some Zprogram to create a payment extract file in line with a perscribed banks format after the F110 run.This file will be transferred (FTP or any other file transfer mechanism) to Bank or the user himslelf will upload the file into the bank's portal to get the payments done

If this is mechanism you are following then the Bank File format will have a field for email id as well which needs to be populated.Once this emailid is populated in the file, then the Bank's portal will send an email to the Vendor once the Payment is done along with the Payment advice as well.

Vendors primary email id can be maintained in the Vendor master.

Thanks,

K.Kiran .

0 Kudos

ACH file is generated using payment medium workbench. I am not sure if that file will have a field for email ID even if it is there I just wanted to figure out if there's any alternate way to send out payment advice as excel attachment;.

0 Kudos

Hi,

There's another option you can try. In the F110 screen go to tab Printout/Data medium. On the bottom section "Lists" you can enter a program name and variant. If this program has parameters ZW_LAUFD and ZW_LAUFI then the system will automatically populate hem with the run date and identification. Then the program will be able to do whatever you want, For example, select relevant records from table REGUH and create emails.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the below path to check the DME format tagged to the payment method in FBZP

FBZP>> click on Payment methods in the country>>Choose the payment method w.r.t Country>>Click on DETAIL (magnifying glass) or ctrlshiftF2)>>here you will get to see the DME format tagged to the Payment method.

Now go to DMEE transaction code>>give the tree type as PAYM and format as the one that you got from FBZP. and DISPLAY.

This way you will get to see the fields that are considered for the format used w.r.t Payment method.

If I am not wrong you intend to send the mail as an info for the vendor that the Payment is made.Then as you said you have DME set up you can do this way as well.

Alternate way is a Zprogram,get the payment details of the vendor using the Run date and Run ID from reguh and regup table and then get the item details from BSEG/BSAK/BSIK/BSAD/BSID tables and then accordingly populate them in a notepad or excel sheet and send a mail using SAP standadrd FM SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1

Thanks,

K.Kiran.