cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My very first post on SDN. We want to give customers cash discount of 2 percent on invoice as soon as payment against it is cleared. Guidance is required how it can be configured in SAP system. Cash discount should be given such that it should be proportinate to collection received.

If we create a payment term of two percent 15 days and book an invoice with it. It doesnt work while clearing invoice. Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Stand alone making a payment term and booking invoice with it wouldnt do the job for you. You will have to tell system at the time of invoice for this 2 percent discount. To cater your requirment there is a standad condition provided by SAP,its SKTO, it can be seen in V/O6 t code. You will have to assign it to your pricing procedure and then book invoice with 2 percent payment. Now you would be able to give discount at payment time if its received withing due date.

Ask your SD consultant to assign SKTO to pricing schema.This is for your information.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx let me check please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assignd this condition type myself to the pricing determination in SPRO..SD..Basic functions.. Pricing.. Pricing control.. Define and assign pricing procedures. I maintained SKTO in Maintain pricing procedure and then assigned it but still its not working for me. Any clue.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, for Cash Discount, from SD point of view, you have two condition types. They are SKTO and SKTV.

SKTO will calculate discount after tax whereas, SKTV will calculate before tax. So first, you have to decide which condition type should be used.

Parallely, you also have to maintain the required discount percent in Payment Term OBB8. Finally, ensure that the From-To step number in your SD Pricing procedure is maintained correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please check the following

1...The division is the same against which you assigned Pricing procedure this in Define price determination procedure.

2...Check the document procedure assigned to your pricing schema . It should be standard A.

Please check and revert back . I have little bit knowledge of SD and based on that i provided you information but its better that you consult SD Person for it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx alot there was an issue with document procedure. Thanx again

Answers (0)