cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Location Field In AS02 (Time dependent)

Former Member

Hi All,

I need to know if it is possible to add or show functional location in time-dependent tab(tcode AS02), because i found TPLNR(functional location) in table ANLZ. Fyi, ANLZ is the source table of time-dependent tab in tcode AS02.

Really appreciate your help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant

Dear Fandi,

If you filled up the asset number into functional location master data (t-code IL02) you can find the functional location information on AS02/03 master data > environment > functional location. There, will be showed a report with all FL that have this asset number.

Wagner

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

First see layout assigned to your class through OAOA and then go to the path SPRO....Financial Accounting...Asset Accounting...Master Data....Screen Layouts...Define screen layout for master data...select layout...logical field group...select time dependent data...field group rules.. There you will find 89 (functional area)... Make its status optional or mandatory whatever you require.

This will show the field in AS01 for data input.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Thanks for your reply, but my question is not about functional area. What i want to do is to assign functional location value(TPLNR) from AS02 (time-dependent tab) but i can't find functional location field group from SPRO.. if we see from table ANLZ, it's quite clear there is functional location(TPLNR) field in there, but i don't know how to assign value into those field

need your help..