cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NWDS 7.3 - Java EE5 Application Deployment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using SAP NW 7.3 Portal Server. I am trying to create a Java EE application with the help document [SAP HELP|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/4a/e04ea01c8422ade10000000a42189b/frameset.htm]

When I deploy the application , I am getting the following Error:

Error during deployment: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DependenciesResolvingException.Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.

Error Log :

--- Deploying file(s):
	D:\NWDS_Workspace\ConverterEAR\ConverterEAR.ear

Deploy Exception.

--- Description:

S U M M A R Y
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Successfully deployed:	      0

Deployed with warnings:	      0

Failed deployments:		      1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.

1. File:D:\NWDS_Workspace\ConverterEAR\ConverterEAR.ear
	Name:ConverterEAR
	Vendor:sap.com
	Version:2011.06.22.12.56.01
	Deploy status:PrerequisiteViolated
	Version:NEW

Description:
		1. Unresolved dependencies: 
null/tc~ui~faces	not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

--- Exception:
com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DependenciesResolvingException.
Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:891)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:259)
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.deploy.DeployProcessor70.deploy(DeployProcessor70.java:105)
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DCDeployThread.run(DCDeployThread.java:80)
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DependenciesResolvingException: ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DependencyResolver.resolve(DependencyResolver.java:71)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.resolveDeploymentBatch(DeployerImpl.java:893)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deployInternal(DeployerImpl.java:399)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:224)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployerImplp4_Skel.java:904)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:459)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:72)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:43)
	at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:983)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:59)
	at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.sdu_deps_resolver.UnresolvedDependenciesException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3437] Unresolved dependencies found for the following deployment items: [

1. Component: name: [ConverterEAR], vendor: [sap.com], location: [localhost], version: [2011.06.22.12.56.01], software type: [J2EE], csn component: [], dependencies: [[name: 'tc~ui~faces', vendor: 'null']], archive type: [DC]
Unresolved dependency: 
name: 'tc~ui~faces', vendor: 'null'	( not found in the admitted batch items and the repository)
].
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.sdu_deps_resolver.impl.SduDependenciesResolverImpl.resolve(SduDependenciesResolverImpl.java:218)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DependencyResolver.resolve(DependencyResolver.java:59)
	... 14 more

Please help to fix this error.

I tried this application to learn how to deploy ear files to portal. I needed this, because I need to modify the masthead view in SAP NW 7.3 portal. When i downloaded the source code from server, It is in WAR file format. I don't know how to deploy it again to portal server.

Regards,

Eben Joyson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your problem being resolved? How?

Thanks in advance.

Ramesh Dhurvas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download the war file. Put it in an Enterprise Application Project (EAR) then depoy it. I think there is a problem in your prject. But it will not be a problem downloaded WAR file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erhan,

Thanks for your reply.

Below I have given the steps of how I tried to deploy the application:

1. I download the com.sap.portal.navigation.afp.masthead folder from the server lcoation

E:\usr\sap\EPL\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com.

2. In NWDS 7.3, Opened Java EE Perspective.

3. Created File ---> New -- > Enterprise Application Project. Named project as "custom_masthead_EAPP" and Checked the "Generate application.xml deployment descriptor" button .

4. Then again imported the war file by selecting File --> Import ---> Select "Web" - WAR file and click Next. Select WAR file and changed the Web Project name as "custom_masthead" and Checked the "Add project to an EAR" button and selected the already created custom_masthead_EAPP .

5. In the custom_masthead, I added all needed jars to java build path.

6. In "custom_masthead_EAPP", I opened application-j2ee-engine.xml file in the editor and added the below code :

<reference reference-type="hard">
		<reference-target target-type="application">custom.masthead</reference-target>
	</reference>
	<provider-name>sap.com</provider-name>

7. Then I opened the context menu of "custom_masthead_EAPP" and deployed the application by selecting " Run as server". Previously i maintained SAP AS property in windows --> preferences

But deployed was failed with the error message:

Deploy Exception.ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies. [ERROR: 6/23/11 11:49 AM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]]

Exception Stack Trace :

Deploy Exception.ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.

Please give your input on this.

Regards,

Eben Joyson