cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASAP 7.0 & Global ASAP 3.8 - Accelerators by phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the ASAP 7.0 HTML there is an XLS file (WBS Structure ASAP 7.1 public.xls) that lists, among other things, the various accelerators by phase and WBS. Try as I might, I have not been able to find a similar file for the Global ASAP Template or Rollout. I've looked in both the HTML versions and in Solution Manager but don't see anything like this. Does it exist? Can anyone offer up a way to create such a thing?

Thanks,

Chuck Dressler

Client Delivery Director

CIBER, Inc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

It would be great if such a list could be provided. This is especially helpful when delaing with template rollout projects.

Thanks, Chuck

LisaKouch
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chuck,

Please find attached the requested information for Global ASAP. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks and Best Regards, Lisa

Edit: See enclosed file. The link Lisa provided is only accessible inside SAP firewall.

Edited by: Jan Musil on Jul 20, 2011 6:20 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know this may be a bit too late but i am also in the same boat as Chuck a few years back. And it would really be very helpful if i can get hold of the same file both for the template roadmap and roll out roadmap.

Also, i've noticed that the accelarators folder for the roll out road map is empty. Is this really the case? If not, would somebody point me to the direction where i can find them?

My email address would be chaps.agbayani@me.com

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,

Chaps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the file. Very helpful. And thanks Jan for moving the file out of "the castle" and beyond the moat.

Regards, Chuck

0 Kudos

Hi Chuck or Lisa,

This is exactly the file I was looking for!

When I try to open the file, it seems corrupted and therefore is empty. Maybe it has something to do with the firewall. Is there a way I could get the file?

Thanks is advance!

Kind Regards,

Ruud Nieuweboer

janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ruud,

you can also pickup the file in the ASAP 7.2 on this link. The file is on the top node and includes entire inventory of deliverables and accelerators included in the roadmap.

ht[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/asap-methodology|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/asap-methodology]

Best Regards, Jan

0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks a million! Found the documents I was looking for.

Regards,

Ruud

alex_arti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, the document is not longer available, can you please post it again or send it to me via email, I will be very thankful with you. Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

I have the file but cannot attach it as an XLS file type is not allowed. If you send an to me at cdressler@ciber.com I will send you teh file.

Regards, Chuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chuck,

can you please help me by mailing the XLS file for Global ASAP template and rollout? Please mail me at roykalyan1@yahoo.com

janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chuck,

the one in the Global ASAP extract may have been removed to make the extract ZIP file smaller and fit the download server which has size limitations. We can provide it if you need it. The XML file format has been published on-line by our developers when we developed this functionality few years back. You may remember Ravi who was leading this development. Let me know.

Best Regards, Jan