cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - Posting details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the transaction OBVCS, there is a section related to the POSTING DETAILS.

There are the following fields:

- Document type for payment

- Clearing document type

I'd like to understand when the posting happen with the CLEARING DOCUMENT TYPE.

If I register a payment always the document created has a document type like in the field Document type for payment.

I need to register a compensation with the F110, so my aim is to understand the functionality of the filed CLEARING DOCUMENT TYPE.

In the help SAP there is the following explanation: Specifies the document type which the payment program uses to post the clearing document which is created with cross-company code payments. The clearing document contains the clearing entries.

For me it is not so clear.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards,

Emanuela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Emanuela,

by transaction OBXH, UMBUCHNG, the automatic payment program uses the document type AB for clearing for example an invoice and a credit memo.

The document type ZV is used by the payment program to post the

clearing document which is created with cross-company code payments.

I hope this can help.

Mauri

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

While posting payment through F110 uses the document type for payment and in order to knock off the payment document against it invoice it uses clearing document type. The distinction is kept between clearing and posting document to mark a line between clearing and open documents. Simply paying a vendor through F110 , system posts payment in ledger and it remains open in BSIK table and clearing document type will be used when F110 will automatically clear the invoice against it payment. This is for your information.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not clear for me. there is one way to execute F110 transaction and always it posts document with the document type in the field related to Document type for payment.

I don't understand when a documetn is posted with the document type in the filed Clearing document type.

Thanks

Cheers,

Emanuela