cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Released PO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi here there is only one approval process, After creating the PO, the MD will come to know if he executes the ME28 T.code

For suppose today i have created 10 po's

MD will run ME28 tcode and he releases only 5 PO's

How the Person who created the PO will come to know how many po's have been approved and how many pending for release

So that he can take the printout of the PO's which has been released by the MD, and he can send it to respective Vendors

Pls guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The person responsible for taking printout has to go to transaction ME9F and put the PO Creation Date in selection field "Document date" and Message Type and execute the report it will show him only those POs for printing which are released by the Final Authority.

If you want to see the report of POs which are released then go to ME2N, ME2M, ME2L, etc... and in "Dynamic Selection" Option, select the Release Indicator as "R" (as per your config.) and specify the Document Date and execute the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a 'Z' report using table EKPO & CDHDR given date in selection screen and we are getting the list of PO's released on that perticular date.

Create a 'Z' report with the help of ABAP person.

Regards,

Manish Jain

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachein,

As mentioned by other users, you would need to go to ME2N, and click on the Dynamic Selection button, next to the execute and variant button, here you need to select Purchasing doument Header, and double click on Subject to release.

Then you need to select X(YES) forSubject to release and press enter, you will then notice that the dynamic selection screen has 1 written on it.

Provide the list of P.O created during the day, and execute, the output will only show the P.O pending for release.

For finding P.O already released, you need to put NO in the subject to release box, and execute after putting in your selection data.

Please let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Shailesh

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t.code:ME2N and Click Dynamic Selection and select "Subject to Release" & enter "yes" in Purchasing Document Header in Application Tollbar and execute and get the report of Release Not Yet Completely Effected For PO.

note: you also can select "created by" by entering your user ID & execute in Dynamic Selection with above option.You can chose your criteria & get report accordingly.

For all release PO list ,select "Subject to Release" & enter "no" & get the list.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you run ME2N, go to dynamic selection option, there in Document header section you will have Release status option, double click on that and you can key in the required status.

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachein,

You can use ME2N, to get the required information.

Regards

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try ME2V, it will only pull a report for PO's that are approved and needs GR.

Thanks

Silas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use ME2n, it has Release status.