cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_PRODUCT_SALES038

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

When i am downloading the materiel system gives an Error saying "Assignment tax for country US, sequence 2, value 1 is not possible"

Is there anyway to get over this scnario...

i allready checked table CRMC_TAX_MAP and it allready has entries.I dont understand why system is looking for seqwence 2.

in R3 for the particular materiel seqwence 1 is set.

regards,

Marry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there was a duplicated entry in table TB070 . And then Maintaining an Entry for Tax classification 1, Tax Sequence 2 in the table CRMC_TAX_MAP solved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check and match entries in PITM in R/3.

Replicate the DNL_CUST_TAX object

Execute program CRM_TAX_CUST_VALIDATE in CRM to check tax mapping.

Cheers

RLX

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has allready been done... no luck..

any body has a clue? I checked MLAN and CRM *Tex table... and we have entries

Edited by: marrysap on Jul 1, 2011 10:18 AM

former_member562530
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marry, This error refers to tax customizing so you should check what assingments you have in R/3 and then replicated on CRM. You can use transaction CRM_TAXCUST_VALIDATE to check the tax errors both in customers and materials. Then, according to the missing entries you will see on the transaction I told, you should check in R/3 tables TSKM and TSTL (used for materials). In table TSTL you have all the customizing made on R/3 transaction OVK1 and in table TSKM you´ll find the customizing made on transaction OVK4. The entries made there for your country should be the same ones made in CRM. The customizing path is the following: SPRO>CRM>Basic Functions>Taxes>Basic Settings>Tax Types and Tax Groups>Assing Tax Groups to SAP ECC Tax Classifications (Products) Here you have to enter the combination of: COUNTRYTAX TYPETAX GROUPTAX SEQTAx CL (which you should be able to fullfill after checking the R/3 tables I´ve told you.. Please let me know if it helps, Regards, Gabriel Santana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check and match entries in PITM in R/3.

Replicate the DNL_CUST_TAX object

Execute program CRM_TAX_CUST_VALIDATE in CRM to check tax mapping.

Cheers

RLX