Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Query error for VBAK and KONV tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Want to create SAP Query for below requirement but faced some error

Step1) Extract the data from VBAK table w.r.t. order type , Sale org and date range

and collected the Sales order numbers and doc. condition record (KNUMV)

Step 2)In table KONV (Transactional condition record data) in this table provided input as doc. condition record (KNUMV) with respect to condition type ABCD

Manually i extracted data, there is no problem .

But customer want to generate SAP Query for above requirement

I tried to create but in t.code SQ02 when i tried to join the table VBAK and KONV i faced the below error

Table KONV cannot be used in a join.

How can I create SAP query for above requirement ???

if its not possible then create Z report is the only solution ??????

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor

Hello

You can not create Query report with joining KONV. But there is one solution for your problem. You can create Query report by using Database VAV. In this logical database you will find all SD tables and also KONV. Use only those tables and fields which you want in your query report. I have checked this and its working

Please try this and update the forum accordingly.

Edited by: moazzamjii on Jun 30, 2011 12:13 PM

Former Member

Dear moazzamjii,

Thanks a lot .

i tried with Database VAV. In this logical database and i created SAP query successfully and tested.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Hanumant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The table KONV is a structure table, so the system will not allow you to include it in tcode SQ01, teh system will allow you to include this table in tcode SQVI. But you cannot transport this query you will have to create it in production itself.

Regards

Aadesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
system will allow you to include this table in tcode SQVI

Your findings is INCORRECT. Even in SQVI, system will pop up the message Table KONV cannot be used in a join. For the requirement, developing a zee report is the solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying. I tried with the "table" option in SQVI there we are able to use the structure KONV, but not with the option

"table join". I agree it is a z devlopment.

warm regards

Aadesh Kamat

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KONV table you cannot have the Join conditions if you select the table join option in query. Please go for the Logical Data Base option In Data source.

Regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SQ02, you cannot create a query for Clustered table ( Means that the data was spread around different tables and this uses a foreign key and the primary key will be different in some other table) - KONV.

Join will not work for Clustered tables.

Yes Z report is the solution i can think of.