Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Customer Payment - F-28

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We are making one development. In that development, our requirement is after clicking one button, my F-28 (customer receipt) should be executed in background. My incoming bank account should be debited and selected invoices (i.e. customer line items) should be credited.

My ABAPer is telling that it is possible. However it requires some BAPI. Can anyone tell me what is the BAPI for F-28.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You should use BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Suraj09
Explorer
0 Kudos
Can you guide me how to do it?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please check BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST . It can post any accounting document and can even clear customer F-32 through recording. We are successfully using it.

Regards

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Myself and ABAPer tried this. Posting for customer receipt was also done.

Entry was correct. But i want to clear the invoices also. Say for example: There are 7 vouchers (customer debit line items). Total of those item is Rs.7000

Now through BAPI where i can specify the invoices (or customer line items) which needs to be cleared and how the customer line item will be cleared?

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

We successfully did the clearing procedure as well with this BAPI. We first recorded all transactional steps in F-32 through SM35. For this BAPI to successfully clear the invoice against payment we assumed full collection DZ against invoice RV. RV or invoice has a billing document number which is copied into Assignment field from copy control functionality from SD using VTFA.We book collection in F-28 with reference to invoice billing number. Hence in recording in F-32 you can process like

Give customer number in F-32...click process open item...select all open items and then deselect them...click on find button. Fill in assignment number and then system will find the billing and its payment booked with its reference . Clear them.

Now you can insert this recording in ABAP code for this BAPI.

Regards

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But do i need to do this clearing separately?

Because my requirement is that, when i select the invoices which needs to be cleared, i will click the post button.

Once i click the post button, receipt entry should be posted and clearing of invoice should be done simultaneously. After F-28 BAPI, user will not accept to run F-32 (or F-32 BAPI) again.

Is this possible ? If yes, how?

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is what i was talking of. We have a z program(which was developed using bapi i mentioned) running at our retail shops that posts collections against invoices with clearing simaltenously by just a simple post button. All they have to do is to input in z program

Customer number

Assigment field for which F4 drill down is called from BSID for document types RV. They give billing document number in assignment field against which collection is to be booked.

The program post customer payment with reference to billing document number as given in assigment field and clears the customer using the recording as i mentioned in my last post. Everything get posted and cleared on single click. We even have made document reversal ZFBO8 using this bapi.

Hope it will clear you.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

As explained by Atif, you can through Copy controls in T Code get Billing Document to be populated in Assignment field and assuming full payment against the invoice clear through F-28. This is one way. But another ways is to clear on First In first out basis, especially in countrioes like India. You can write a code with this BAPI to look at Posting Date and Clear the documents. For the remaining amount, create a residual item. Note this may effect your ageing and credit risk reports.

Regards

Sanil

Suraj09
Explorer
0 Kudos
Can you guide me how to used it?