I will have to build process chain to cube 0SD_C03 and the datasources are

2LIS_12_VCITM

2LIS_12_VCHDR

2LIS_12_V_ITM

2LIS_12_VDHDR

2LIS_12_VAITM

2LIS_12_VDITM

2LIS_12_VADHDR

Now the question is after providing the links between " Delete index" process and individual loading process (Infopackages),the message I am getting in the checking view is " Too many parallel processes for chosen server " and furthe,r the suggested procedure by system is " Reduce the number of parallel processes in the chain or include sub-chains :

How can I reduce the processes? Is there any alterante method of building this flow to avoid warning messages..

Though these are warning messages ,what is the correct flow of building process chain for this without getting any warning messages.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are trying to add all the infopaks in parallel after the drop index. After the drop index variant include 2or 3 infopaks in parallel and then add 2 or 3 infopaks after those and so on. If you add all the 7 infopaks in parallel after the drop index variant it needs 7 background processes on the server to start these infopaks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all your repiles..

yes I added IPs sequentially..now no such messages..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on dependency better you can go for 3 parellel process at a time as what we are doing in our project.

check schedule time for each your process chain which fetchs data from source system (Info Package) and re schedule them which should not execute at a time (make it max 3) and try again

Regards

BVR

waqar_ahmed
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Try creating your process chain sequentially as parallel processes create deadlock sometimes.

Regards