cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order follow up

Former Member
0 Kudos

After raising the PO, the follow up should be made for the vendor, so that i can make the vendor to supply the material within the promised delivery date.

the reason is without the material i cant go for production and the customer wont agree the delay if i deliver the Finished goods late

How to map this issue in SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After PO released ,PO reached the Vendor ( by any mean of print and then fax or by e-mail ). Then you can go for (ME92F) for Order Acknowledgement and then if so needed as in business by sending Reminders ,if you set purchasing Value Key

in material master which define the reminder days for requirement of the material. You can set reminder days in days for 1st Rem./Exped.,2nd Reminder/Exped & 3rd Reminder/Exped in material master, so as to triggers/sends Reminders To vendor ME91F} as per days.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay kumar Barik,

See today i have released 10 PO's, from tomorrow onward daily i have to run Me91f, so that all the PO for which order acknowledgement is activated . system will show the list of all PO's(only order acknoledgement activated)???

Then is there any separated report that tell that the vendor promised delivery date is 10th still 7 days are there like that???

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachein,

These two links will definitely help.

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34770

Regards

Shailesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor