cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Business Partner already exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created BP in crm system as a role prospect in Z4 no. range and when replicate to ECC and make some changes becomes role sold to party. The BP with role sold to party from ECC coming to CRM is not coming properly and showing error Business Partner already exists. I have done request download then Bdoc which is generating coming in error state and BP sold to party also taking Z3 no. range. If anybody get this error please help me.

thanks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. While replicating the BP (which is in role - Prospect), change the role to Sold-to party. As role prospect is not available as a standard in ECC.

2. If you change the BP role from Prospect to Sold-to party, it will pick up the correct number range which is maintained in PIDE settings (in ECC).

3. Please also double check the PIDE setting in ECC and Grouping in CRM.

Hope this will be useful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

As per your answer i have checked PIDE settings everything is fine in both systems. Problem is when particular Customer with role Sold to Party is replicating from ECC to CRM then it is showing this error *"BP already exists". Error is occuring only for this BP from ECC to CRM. The issue is in middleware. Please help me in this scenario.

Thanks,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Please check if the number range is maintained correctly

2. Also if the BP is replicating from ECC to CRM, please ensure to have the External Number Range in CRM for BP.

Hope this will be helpful

Regards

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

On top of this please check also if you have maintained different RFC connections for the same consumer in table CRMRFCPAR, please note that consumers should use different RFC destinations.

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

As checked everything the RFC's are maintained in consumer table CRMRFCPAR. Please give another alternate to solve this issue.

Thanks

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Try to compare bp guid from CRM: CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO and ERP: CRMKUNNR

It must be identical.

In another try to use Note 609766 - Correction of BP GUIDS in CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO, BUT000, CRMKUNNR

Regards

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Varun,

The error might be due to the fact that the role business partner has been customized as "hidden", please go through the following transaction

-- > SPRO

-- > Cross Application Components

-- > SAP Business Partner

-- > Basic Settings

-- > Business Partner Roles

-- > Define BP Roles

Select [DETAILS] icon for BP Role 000000

check if "Hide" checkbox is flagged.

,note 533396 explain more about this customizing.

If the issue isn't solved, please give me full message number error, this might help to speed up the solution

thanks a lot.

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting again this bdoc error "Business partner xxx is already exists". It is showing in error segment the bp no. is not in number range interval. how i can rectify this. Can anyone know how to rectify this error?

Thanks

Varun

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Please let me know the error message no that you are getting, by the mean time. By the mean time can you use DIMA (Data Integrity Manager) as tdescribed in note 531217 to identify the inconsistencies. Especially for business partners there are special dima objects as explained in note 647664 (DIMa BP: Comparison objects with the R/3 customer). For

information about Dima, please check also the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40sr1/helpdata/en/00/cbe527805d23439ff8abd3813ec8fc/content.htm

Note 609766 could be helpful.

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

Error message no. is R1286 and in error it clearly showing that this partner no. does not fall within the number range interval specified for no. range Z4. Pls help

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Can you check the current number range interval, then go to BUT000 and check the latest BP number range. The system may be create a different number range.

In transaction BUCF, you can change the 'current number' to the correct value. Additional, please verify the number range settings in CRM and R/3 and check to see if maybe the number ranges were transferred.

thanks

Willie

Edited by: Willie Musa on Aug 1, 2011 8:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In this error i have checked the grouping is also mismatching from ECC to CRM. In CRM it is Y001 (Prospects) and from ECC BDoc error message shows grouping Z004(Sold to party). It has to be Y001 from ECC. How can we correct this. Can anyone help.

Thanks

Varun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member766153
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Business patner already exists