Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check code inspector results after release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I introduced the Code Inspector upon release of a workbench transport request.

All transport requests are released by developers, but the team lead sometimes wants to very the result afterwards.

Is there a way to get the code inspector results after a few days after the release?

Thanks a lot.

Dimitri

7 REPLIES 7

former_member185171
Participant
0 Kudos

Dimitri,

we have the same problem as the one you describe.

Your question seems to be answered, but I don't find it.

Could you tell me how you solved this problem.

Thanks for the information.

Kris

0 Kudos

Hello Kris,

Unfortunately, I never got any reply.

I just marked this thread as answered.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I think this thread would have been better posted in a Basis Community.  It would appear that you are working with Transports (moving new code/content from development to quality or production) rather than Transportation (the physical movement of goods from one location to another via trucks, rail, ship, etc.). 

Please confirm and I will ask to have this thread moved to a more appropriate venue.

Regards, Mike (moderator)

0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Indeed, it's more appropriate to move this topic to another community.

Feel free to take the necessary actions.

Thank you,

Dimitri

wol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please describe what you mean with "wants to very the result afterwards".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dimitri,

You can test released transport via SCII just as you can test unreleased transports.

Go to SCII, check 'Request/Task' and give the name of the released transport in the Object Selection tab and press F8 or the execute button.

I know that this is long after you asked the question but perhaps somebody here can use the information.

Regards,

Hans

0 Kudos

Dear Dimitri,

SCII is working as Mr.Hans Said.. you can try that process..

Good point Mr.Hans..

Regards,

Sankarbabu