cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of companies Implemented SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am looking for the list of companies implemented SAP or ERP in the UK or Europe, or USA. Can anybody help please?

I need this list for my project. I am using questionnaire and interview to validate my research. But I found it hard to find the list of companies . And it is harder to arrange for interview.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

quioch

0 Kudos

Please I need your assistance with this information. Were you able to get list of companies? Also I have some questions about your project because I am writing something similar to this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Quioch,

Hi! Here's a list of SAP ERP Reference Customers - http://www.sap.com/solutions/business-suite/erp/customers/index.epx

Also here's a link to SAP User Groups -

Also...Paul has many good point in his response to you.

People are very busy so you need to be extremely focused for any direct interviews or surveys.

Alternatively, you could listen to on-line events and get feedback from the recordings - http://www.sap.com/community/index.epx

Good luck!

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just some words of advice. I have helped many students and staff with research in regards to enterprise systems and SAP. You need to be careful using a survey.

You need to ask yourself the following questions:

1. How do I get a list of companies?

2. Do I care what the companies have implemented or how long have they been using SAP solutions.

3. Does it matter what culture they operate in?

4. Do they use a global template?

5. Does size matter?

6. Does industry matter?

7. Who is best to answer the questions?

8. How can you ensure that they get the survey?

9. Do they have to speak to others to get the answers?

All these factors have an impact on the success of the survey. I usually suggest to researchers is to not use a survey or use the survey as guide for asking questions in an interview/case study. If you can attend an industry event and ask the questions of the attendees at the event then you usually get more responses and richer responses. At the sam time you may develop a relationship with some companies which you can conduct future resaerch with.

Good luck

Paul Hawking

SAP Academic Program Director

Victoria University

Australia

SAP Mentor