cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transport settypes an attributes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I created a new settype with 2 new attributes in CRM using transaction COMM_ATTRSET. But when saving it, I recognized, that there was no question of assigning it to a transport request.

I looked at DDIC and all data elements, includes and tables are assigned to package $TMP as local objects.

Do I have to change the assignments manual or is there a customizing adjustment, which I have to change before creating a settype?

regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Set types and attributes can be definitely transported.

You transport set types in transaction COMM_ATTRSET under Set Types / Attributes > Transport _>Set Type.

Set the Create API Append indicator.

Transport the set type can be used to guarantee that the fields of the new set type are included in the DDIC structure COMT_PROD_MAT_MAINTAIN_API, which is the structure you need to update the data from individual objects during downloads.

rgrds,

Randhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that was what I searched for

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there a way to transport the created set types with comm_attrset to another system, e.g. ERP?

Sure i can move them manually to a transport request, but with nearly 900 custom created set types i need hours for them. 😞

Isn't there a transaction or a report for doing this? I found COM_CATEGORY_TRANSPORT.

M.