Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Problems in screen navigation after adding a New custom tab to MM03

varunkumarkodali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added a new custom tab to MM03 transaction by using SPRO.This new tab is appearing in between Basic data 2 tab and Classification tab in MM03.In my new tab i have 4 sub screens and the Last sub screen has table control.Now the problem is when i slide the vertical bar in my table control it is automatically triggering the Classification screen.

For preparing the New tab in SPRO ->SAP Reference IMG ->Logistics-General->Material Master->Configuring the material master ->Define structure of data screen for each screen sequence ->

Here i have created a new screen sequence 'Z5' by copying the already existing sequence '21'.Inside this new screen sequence i have created a new screen of mine by copying the already existing screen '4004'.

For maintaining the screen sequence i.e., to place the new tab between Basic data2 and Classification tab go to SPRO ->SAP Reference IMG ->Logistics-General->Material Master->Configuring the material master ->Maintain order of main and additional screens.I have changed the order of main screen sequence to make our new tab the third tab.

To make this new tab visible only for MM03 transaction i have gone to SPRO ->SAP Reference IMG ->Logistics-General->Material Master->Configuring the material master ->Assign screen sequence to User/Material Type/Transaction/Industry sector.In this in the Transaction screen reference, I have changed the screen reference number for MM03 and i have include this new screen reference entry in the screen sequence control column.

To create the sub screens required i have gone to SPRO ->SAP Reference IMG ->Logistics-General->Material Master->Configuring the material master ->Create Program for customized sub screens and have copied the standard Function group MGD1 and created 4 sub screens.

Now to place these 4 sub screens in the order required for us i have once again gone to SPRO ->SAP Reference IMG ->Logistics-General->Material Master->Configuring the material master ->Define structure of data screen for each screen sequence and i have selected the new screen sequence created 'Z5' created by me.Inside that i have selected the screen created by me '4004'. Now i have double clicked the Sub screen options and here i gave the sub screens numbers created by me replacing the standard sub screens.

Then I activated by custom function group and i started testing the MM03 transaction.

My screen was getting populated properly and the tab movement is also fine but only problem was when i slide the table control in the fourth sub screen of my new tab i am going to fourth screen (classification).

Can you please help me by suggesting what the problem may be, why this issue in navigation.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have the same problem now ...

Did you solved it?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Hancila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at PAI module RESET_FCODE_TLAN in function group MGD1.

D.