Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFVU-USR07 value is divided by 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using USR07 to specify a target. This value is filled by end-users using trx IW32.

When I look into table AFVU, the value the user entered is divided by 10, ie: user in IW32 enters 105, in SE16, AFVU reports 10.5.

Is there something I am missing here? Is there, somewhere, a factor which would tell me to mutiply by 10?

Thanks in advance.

Regs,

Alain.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alain,

For which currency you are entering the amount .

Regards ,

Hemant

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alain,

For which currency you are entering the amount .

Regards ,

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alain.

There are certain currencies which have zero decimals in table TCURX.If you will check , this issue would be only with specific currencies like JPY etc.

These currencies are stored as divided by 10 at sap front end. SO when you will check in table it shows divided by 10.

but at the back end its stored correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap_wiz,

JPY will be stored as divided by 100 in the table .

We need to check which currency alain is using , because it is divided by 10 .

Regards .

0 Kudos

agreed... my bad...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you...

This seems to be the problem. We are using this User Field for target hours without Currency Key.

I tried sending BHD as CKEY and the amount was saved right in AFVU.

I think we'll have to multiply by 10 because there is no way Finance will aloow us to create a CKEY named HR (hours) because it would be available to all end users to choose and we know for a fact that someone, someday will use this.

Thanks again,

Alain.