cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different wayes to make default tax code in ME21N.

bayajo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have 2 questions Regarding Maintaining Default Tax code while Creating Purchase Order in ME21N.

1. I have to create Free Forms PO with Default tax code. Now in this Condition I want Maintain **Default Ta x code depends Upon

Material Groups or Purchase Group** . so is their any BADI or User Exit available for this? ( In this problem we are not using

CIN or Material Master Records)

2. Please Guide Me the Different Ways to define or maintain Default Tax Code for Different Documents?

Your Guidance is very important for me.

Thanks

Baya Jo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally tax code flow from inforecod to PO. But you can try following to meet your requirement.

If you want to default tax code in the Purchase order with material group as the key combination then you need to create a condition table with the Key Combination Plant/ material group in M/03 & assign the Condition table to the access sequence MWST in M/07.Ensure that the Condition type MWST is maintained in the MM Pricing Procedure.

Now maintain the Condition Record in MEK1 with MWST with combination of Plant/ material group. So when you create the Purchase order with a material group, then respective tax code will be defaulted, which you can change.

If you want to add Material Groups with Purchase Group is key combination, then 1st add Purchase Group (EKGRP)in Field Catalog then create condition table with Key Combination Plant/ material group/purchasing group and add condition table in access sequence. Have condition record for condition type MWST with key combination with tax code and create PO, then maintained tax code will be defaulted as per material group/purchasing group.

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have to create Free Forms PO with Default tax code.

Can you clarify term "Free forms po" ?

Why can't you create info record with desired purchasing group & enter default tax code in it !