cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Classification for ECM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m using a classification for ECM process for my client. I have a requirement where i need to select this classification for all types of ECM. So is there any ways in which i m able to default this to my ECM and hence when ever my user creates a Engineering Change Request he could just specify the classification.

For Eg

I have a classification for engineering change management CLASS_ECM with class type 025. Now i want to make this default of all the ECR my user creates. Is there any config setting for this to be done?

Could you please guide me.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Kris.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223219
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also have the same king of requirement i need to default the "TEST_CLASS" whenever the change master is getting created in CC01.

Could you please help me how to do that?

cc01-class.png

Thanks,

Kalpana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, Please review note 383092 that has information on all the exits in CL.

Thanks

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I have never heard of this in standard. You can have default values but not a default class for any assignment. However you can try making use of an exit EXIT_SAPLCLFM_001 and fill tables T_ALLKSSK and T_ALLAUSP for the default class and values you want.

Please note that this is called before the classficiation screen and once activated it will be called for any Object/Class assignment like MM01/CS01 etc. So make sure you have check within this exit for the Object you want Eg for if you only want it for ECM then you can check sy-tcode = CC01

I cant garauntee if this will work but you can try testing

Thanks

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amber,

I have the same problem as Kris and I'm checking EXIT_SAPLCLFM_001.  Although I'm giving values to T_ALLKSSK , it seems that it is not working. Do you know if this really works??

Thanks in advance.