SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patient Accounting Integration with Finance & Controlling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am an SAP FI / CO consultant and currently working in Hospital Implementation. We are using SAP I-SH.

As I am new to this industry i wanted to know if anyone can help me on how the SAP FI & CO integration works with SAP I-SH.

If anyone has document please do share.

Thanks

Sivaram

9 REPLIES 9

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaram

Please, send me a mail. It's a quite wide question and very difficult to answer in a thread.

With best regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your mail.

Please share your email id.

Thanks

Sivaram

0 Kudos

Hi Sivaram

I hope you've received the information. Please, let me know if your have more questions.

Regards

Matías

0 Kudos

Hi Matias / Sivaraman,

Currently I am also working on a SAP IS-H project and required the same document.

Could you please send the document to my email [removed by moderator].

Thanking you in advance for your help.

kind regards,

Numan Ahmad

Edited by: Claudius Metze on Aug 23, 2011 11:31 AM

0 Kudos

Thanks for your mail Sivaram.

0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am Sr. SAP-FICO Consultant working in Singapore. I am working on IS-Health Care module now. I am new to this industry implementation. I saw your id from SDN. I am requesting you to provide me some IS-Health care documents to me (IS-H related FI and MM-SD and Any specific). It will be a great help to me.

And aslo provide me some process steps how can i do Invoice and Incoming Payment with Down payment process.

kischowdary at Gmail dot com

Please do the help...

0 Kudos

Hi Matias / Sivaraman,

Currently I am working on a SAP-ISH Project and I require the same document. can you please forward to my email id

raogovardhanfico@gmail..com

Thank you

Thanks & Regards

Govardhan JV

0 Kudos

Hi Matias

I also am working on a SAP Healthcare project here in the UK and need to understand more about the FICO integration - would you have any information that would be useful?

Best regards

Phil

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Currently I am also working on a SAP IS-H project and required the same document.

Could you please send the document to my email CHEDVAA@hadassah.org.il

Thanking you in advance for your help.