Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Insurance Expiry Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am New in Asset Insurance process

I have mentian all the Information about Insurance but how to tract the Report for Expiry date and premium date.

Please help me any one.

Juhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make use of the Standard report S_ALR_87012030. Before that, you need to need to create a Sort Version such that the fields ANLV-BUKRS, ANLV-VSART, ANLV-VSGES & ANLV-VRSBG are available. Menu path for creation of Sort Version is IMG-FA-AA-Special Valuation-Insurance-Define Sort Versions for Insurance Reports.

It will not meet your requirement fully but, it could be useful.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiron,

Thanks

I make the report it is fine but how to get detail Policy Expiry Dates and Premium Due dates.

Please if you have any document share with me.

Thanks & Regards,

Juhi

Edited by: juhis022 on Jul 20, 2011 8:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that for Policy Expiry Date and Renewal Dates, we need to the handle them out of SAP. You can use the reference of VRSBG (Insurance Start Date) to arrive at the Policy Expiry Date and so on, after exporting the report out of SAP.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiron Kumar T,

My client want Expiry date information and How to cliamb the Insurance amount please guide me.

I am New in Asset Insurance process.

Regards,

Juhi

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Go to OARP....Insurance list...there you will find list pertaining to insurance report in Asset accounting.

Regards

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Go to OARP....Insurance list...there you will find list pertaining to insurance report in Asset accounting.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

It not a insurance value, what is the premium value and were we see and how to make a payment, when i want to climb how to we make all posting it is problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Juhi

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Using SQVI you can fetch the data you require for your report from table ANLV.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by me earlier, to get this information we have to handle out of SAP. This is because we do not have the fields u201CInsurance Premium Amountu201D or u201CInsurance Expiry Dateu201D in Asset Accounting in SAP.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

In SQVI how to join two table ANLV and BSEG.

Regards,

Juhi

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

You can not use BSEG table for join , BSEG being a cluster table so owing to this functionality it cant be used in table join. Why are trying to join these both. Whats your purpose?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Edited by: juhis022 on Aug 18, 2011 12:03 PM

Answers (0)