1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 26, 2011 4:32 PM by C Olivia RSS

TO confirmation for picking: difference between RF and non RF transactions

C Olivia
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

I am confirming one TO for picking in a outbound delivery process. My storage location is WM and HU managed and materials are batch managed.

I noticed if I confirm TO through RF transaction (LM61), I have the following results per material on outbound delivery:

• one main item with 0 as delivery quantity

• several sub items (9000x), with as many lines as HUs confirmed. Qty is HU qty

Now if I confirmed TO with non RF transaction (LT12), I do not have the same results:

• one main item with 0 as delivery quantity

• one or several sub items (9000x), with as many lines as batch confirmed (then potentially less sub items). Qty is aggregated per batch with several HUs.

I need to use TO confirmation through RF.

But this seems to have an impact on an inter company process where I'm using SPED functionality.

Indeed, when I process post goods issue in the issuing plant, I have an automatic creation of the inbound delivery for the receiving plant (with same HUs).

And then I have to proceed QM controls:

- if I have confirmed picking TO with RF, inspection lots are created for each HU.

- if I have confirmed picking TO w/o RF, inspection lots are created for each batch

I need to manage inspection lots per batch and confirm TO with RF!

I changed several QM settings on material, without success.

Now I would like to know if this could be much more managed on LE side, specifically TO confirmation.

Have you got an idea?

Thank you

Actions