Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Object Services for MB21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I would like to have GOS toolbar for Material Reservation - Tcode - MB21/22/23. Since this is not available in standard I have used implicit enhancement for creating instance of the class CL_GOS_MANAGER when the reservation is created(MB21) and then pass the key(reservation number) once the reservation number is available using set_id_of_published_object method of class CL_GOS_MANAGER. I have used the code mentioned in the below link. I can see the GOS toolbar in the MB21 screen and able to attach documents as well. But the problem is I am not able to view them in MB22/23 even though I instantiate CL_GOS_MANAGER with the key(reservation number). I think apart from instantiating the object and passing the key we need to do some more code to be able to view the documents in the change and display tcodes. Let me know what i am missing.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c4/3fe63659241157e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I would like to have GOS toolbar for Material Reservation - Tcode - MB21/22/23. Since this is not available in standard I have used implicit enhancement for creating instance of the class CL_GOS_MANAGER when the reservation is created(MB21) and then pass the key(reservation number) once the reservation number is available using set_id_of_published_object method of class CL_GOS_MANAGER. I have used the code mentioned below. I can see the GOS toolbar in the MB21 screen and able to attach documents as well. But the problem is I am not able to view them in MB22/23 even though I instantiate CL_GOS_MANAGER with the key(reservation number). I think apart from instantiating the object and passing the key we need to do some more code to be able to view the documents in the change and display tcodes. Let me know what i am missing.

• Set object Key

• la_obj-objtype = 'BUS2093'.

• la_obj-objkey = rkpf-rsnum.

• IF rkpf-rsnum IS NOT INITIAL and go_manager is not initial.

• CALL METHOD go_manager->set_id_of_published_object

• EXPORTING

• is_object = la_obj.

• else.

• CREATE OBJECT go_manager

• EXPORTING

• is_object = la_obj

• ip_no_instance = 'X'

• EXCEPTIONS

• OTHERS = 1.

• endif.