cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Completion Indicatior for maretial document Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

With regards to my clients requirement all external procurements are comes in to the factory through GR blocked stock (103 MT) and Release GR blocked stock (105 MT).So in this process if we ordered 1000 Kgs of raw material and do the 103 MT for 1000 Kgs but at the time of 105 MT we put 990 Kgs (Actual) then in system it shows 10 Kgs are still pending for 105 MT.

Here we need to put delivery complete indicator for that particular material document on 105 MT so that we can't able to make further release GR blocked stock (105 MT). I have seen in Material Document screen purchase order view "DCI for Mat.Doc.Item" is available in the display mode but at the time of doing 105 MT this indicator doesn't shows.

So kindly revert me with the appropriate solution to resolve this above issue.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do 104 GR for the 10 Kg quantity thro' Migo-Goods Receipt-Others-104 (movement type 104 to be entered) and fill all required details. This will remove the GR blocked stock from the system.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Thanks for your replay but in my case that 10 kgs are are not available physically so I need to close the material document itself which was generated after 103 MT for that I need delivery complete indicator active for material doc.item (if possible) when making 105 MT.

Hope I am clear and waiting for best possible solution.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For cancelling 103, there is no need to have the stock physically.

You are going to remove the GR blocked stock from the system. Thats all.

In my previous client, I have done "n" number of such part cancellations.

Please try one and revert if you are not satisfied with the result.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (0)