cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JZ0C0: Connection is already closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SUP 1.5.3 to develop the sample application. SAP R/3 is used as a backend. When it run for blackberry, shows the error : Synchronization has been aborted (SOLCODE 10244)

I have checked the log files for this error which gave the cause as

com.sybase.djc.DataStoreException was thrown by transaction com.sybase.djc.server.PartitionLock.checkOwner()\ncom.sybase.djc.DataStoreException: JZ006: Caught IOException: com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybConnectionDeadException: JZ0C0: Connection is already closed.

When I ping the SAP from sybase workspace it shows successful but in the sybase control centre it shows failure at the same time which is strange. The issue is SAP is not getting connected & due to this synchronization doesnt happen.

Anybody have any knowledge about root cause of this issue?

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

This is because you did not copy the JCO drivers in all locations

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01283.0152/doc/html/fre1274908209561...

Follow the instructions from the above link if your system is 32 bit OS.

The Eclipse Tooling needs the JCO drivers installed in one location while the Unwired Server uses them from another location hence the ambiguous situation.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Yes, I have already copied the required files on given paths & still error persists.

Even sometimes , SAP get connected & no synchronization error occur.

But there is no rootcause for this issue i got. Is there any other configuration we need to do?

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (0)