cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service item id with 50001 series replicated from SRM to ECC6 PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing SRM7 EHP1 with ECC6 EHP5 backend on a De-couple scenario.

When we create shopping cart with services items and subsequently process to backend PO, I notice the PO which replicated to backend ECC having line "item no." at overview for the services is assigned with 50001 item no. instead of the usual 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 item no.

Additionally, I also notice if I create PR in ECC6 and transfer to SRM as External Requirement, the item no. assigned in EXT_DEM_POSID carry 5000100010 which looks like a concatenate prefix "50001" and service spec item no. "00010"

Where does the prefix 50001 comes from?

Cheers,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

elias_endres
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav, 

We have learned that this is SAP standard behavior and Service Item Id is dynamicly created in the runtime.  You may find detail information on this OSS Note – “1826804 - Outline item numbering in service Pos”

Thanks

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing the same issue, where I analyzed and see the issue is in the PRs with Service Item taking in Prefix as 50002+0010 in shopping cart created out of PR and due to the same PO are getting failed.

Please suggest, if you were able to get a resolution out of this issue in standard.

Regards,

Gaurav

elias_endres
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

We are experiencing the exact issue as you have indicated above and wondering if your issue is resolved.

Thanks