cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show product proposal link is not visible in Items AB in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to enable product proposals when creating sales order in CRM UI (7.0). I have seen a SAP video where the 'Show product Proposal' link was available in the Items assignment block of sales order and on clicking that link, product proposal assignment block gets activated and products can be proposed based on the cross/up-down selling rules that were setup for that product.

I have done all the required configuration, that I am aware of for product proposal but still I don't see the Show product Proposal' link in the Items assignment block of sales order. Can any one tell me if I have missed on any configuration setting which will enable this link on UI.

Config settings done by me

1) Added cross selling and up selling under Relationship Types in COMM_HIERARCHY

2) Set up cross and up selling rules, T-code CRMD_AR_MAINTAIN

3) Did other config settings in SPRO (method schema, general settings for product proposal, assigning method schema to transaction types etc..)

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

It seems that you have done all settings correctly. Just to be sure, check if you have done the assignment correctly in 'Assign Method Schema to Transaction Type'. I am sure you would have done that, just to cross check, see that you are using the same org. which you have mentioned there while creating sales order.

All the best,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggii,

Thanks for the response. I have mapped the correct sales org in method schema but still I don't see the link. I have another question in this regard, should I maintain relationship between the products for which I want to maintain cross-selling and up/down selling rules. If yes, then in the product master under the relationship tab where exactly I should maintain these relationships.

Thanks again.

Regards

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Cross Selling you can maintain vai GUI tx. CRMD_AR_maintain. You can also maintain the same in WebUI using MarketingPro role.

UP/Down selling: You can maintain it in GUI using the same tx. CRMD_AR_maintain. You can maintain the same in WebUI in SalesPro role, Sales Operations-> Products. Maintain it under the assignment block Up Selling.

Let me know in case you have any further doubts.

For some strange reasons, if you maintain it under relationships tab in product master, it does not work.

Thanks and Regards,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

I am trying to set up the up/Down selling rules. I want up/down selling to be proposed for product A. I used transaction CRMD_AR_MAINTAIN to set up the products B &C . I was not able to enter product A for which the cross selling needs to be activated.

How can the system identifies that B & C need to be proposed if A is entered.

For cross selling rule I could see that we need to enter leading product but for up/down selling I do not see a field where I can enter the leading product.

Can you please help me